– TONICA strings have a core made from nylon.
– they produce a lively well-rounded sound, perfectly balanced across all four strings.
– with substantially reduced background ‘hiss’, players can sustain a more even tone helping to achieve smoother string crossings.
– very easy response.
– good projection and brilliance with warm sound.
– due to their medium tension Tonica strings are suitable for all instruments.
– insensitive to variations in temperature and humidity.
The strings are made of the following materials;
E string : Silvery steel
A string : Nylon core, aluminum
D string : Nylon core, silver
G string : Nylon core, silver