A large note name display for even better visibility.
The ideal compact tuner for brass band or orchestra, now with a stylish new look.
Having become a popular standard in tuners and an indispensable item for brass band or orchestra thanks to its superior basic functionality and convenient functions, the CA series now has a fresh new look. Carrying on the stylish design with its simple layout of the basic functions, the note name display has been enlarged and the meter made even more visible. This is a must-have item not only for beginners but also for a wide range of musical instrument performers. The CA-2 delivers the high precision, sensitivity, and simple ease of use that you expect from KORG tuners, providing stable tuning functionality in any situation from personal practice to ensembles and concert practice.
- – Scale: 12 note equal temperament
- – Detection Range: A0 (27.50Hz) – C8 (4186.01Hz): Sine wave
- – Reference Tone: C4 (261.63Hz) – C5 (523.25Hz): One octave
- – Tuning Modes: Meter mode, Sound Out mode
- – Calibration Range: A4 = 410Hz – 480Hz (1Hz steps)
- – Detection Accuracy: +/- 1 cent
- – Sound Accuracy: +/- 1.5 cent
- – Connectors: INPUT jack (1/4” monaural phone jack
- – Power Supply: Two AAA batteries (3V)
- – Battery Life: Approximately 200 hours (alkaline batteries, Meter mode, A4 continuous input)
Approximately 100 hours (zinc-carbon batteries, Meter mode, A4 continuous input)
- – Dimensions (W x D x H): 100 x 60 x 16 mm / 3.94” x 2.36” x 0.63”
- – Weight: 67 g / 2.36 oz. (including batteries)
- – Included Items: Two AAA batteries for verifying operation
- – Accessories: Contact Microphone CM-200