– Equipped with high-precision tuner function and metronome function. The two functions can be used simultaneously.
– The display is approximately 1.3 times the size of the previous model (TM-50), allowing the tuner and metronome to be shown simultaneously.
– Backlit LCD ensures excellent visibility even in dark locations.
– LCD needle-type meter detects the pitch instantly, providing the excellent response that you expect from KORG.
– A wide detection range of C1–C8 supports a broad range of instruments.
– Calibration is adjustable to match various concert pitches.
– Marks are provided to indicate pure major and minor third intervals.
– Sound Out mode and Sound Back mode are great ways to train your ear.
– Metronome features a wide tempo range from 30 to 252 beats/minute. Choose from three types of tempo settings and 15 rhythm variations.
– Long-life design with approximately double the battery life. (Compared to the KORG TM-50, in tuner mode with backlight off)
– Convenient memory backup function and auto power-off function.
– Further improvements in ease of use, including a newly designed stand and battery compartment cover.
– Available in black or white, two simple and timeless colors.
– Separately sold CM-200 contact mic allows even higher tuning precision. The lineup also includes the TM-60C which is packaged with a CM-200 in a color that matches the body of the tuner/metronome unit.