- The A- and D-strings have a core made from a single filament of high-tensile steel and are wound with chrome steel. The G- and C-strings have a rope core wound with tungsten.
- The A- and D-strings provide an enormous brilliance and a warm fundamental tone. The G- and C-strings have a very pronounced core sound with great projection; a long decay and extensive lower tone spectrum.
- A powerful set for the soloist with a direct, open tone and enormous expressive possibilities.
- As a result of the smaller diameter, these strings make it easy to change positions and to achieve a distinctive response.
- Immediately playable and exceptional tuning stability
- Suitable also for electric or electrically-amplified cellos