‘- The Evah Pirazzi Slap set is a unique blend of modern and traditional core materials, combining a plain gut G and D with a synthetic core chrome steel wound A and E.
– The tone is dark and rich with great projection which is ideal for slap style but also great for old-school pizzicato and baroque arco styles.
– The tension is low and even across the entire fingerboard.
– The plain gut G and D of the Evah Pirazzi Slap set are made of sheep gut using new techniques which allow for reduced playing-in-time and increased tuning stability without losing the beauty of the gut sound.
– The core material of the A and E consists of a new synthetic material that we have co-developed with our supplier and which we obtain exclusively.
– This new core material offers an unmatched wide range of sounds, is absolutely insensitive to temperature and humidity changes, and offers the musician an unparalleled dynamic range.
– The A and E strings are then precision wound with a finely polished chrome steel flat wire.
– The design of each individual string has been carefully matched to one another allowing for effortlessly smooth transitions from string to string without any tonal break between the plain gut D and synthetic A.
– Also available as a complete modern synthetic core set: Providing the same warm and round sound, low string tension, very easy playability with exceptional tuning stability, all at an very attractive price!