– CHROMCOR strings have a single filament steel sore wound with chrome steel.
– clear and very brilliant sound, warmer than Piranito.
– big tonal volume.
– Suitable for all musicians especially for violinists searching for clear and brilliant sound.
– very easy response.
– strings are wound with chrome steel and are therefore long-lasting and resistant to hand perspiration.
– suitable also for electric or electrically-amplified violins.
A standard set of strings contains the following;
E string : Chrome steel, ball/loop end
A string : Steel, Chrome steel
D string : Steel, Chrome steel
G string : Steel, Chrome steel