- Plastic-coated aluminum with foam rubber pad for cushioning the body-facing side.
- Natural rubber coating for retaining claws to prevent sound leakage and damage to the instrument.
- Poly-amide fasteners for weight reduction.
- Ergonomic and anti-slip connection between instrument and body.
- No pressure points on neck and chin and relief of the head on the neck.
- Backlash for the left hand, by fixing the proper violin posture.
- ‘Hooked’ section retains the shoulder rest safely at your shoulders.
- Flexibility enables it to be bent by hand to adapt it to any shoulder shape.
For a detailed instruction on using Bonmusica, click here