D’Addario’s best selling 80/20 Bronze gauge, EJ11s offer the ideal balance of volume, projection and comfortable playability.
80/20 Bronze strings are popular for recording due to their crisp, deep and projecting tone and appeal to many traditionalists and vintage enthusiasts for their historical significance. All D’Addario acoustic strings are wound on a hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core, resulting in long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
– D’Addario’s most popular acoustic gauge, ideal balance of tone and playability.
– extra bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end.
– environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh.
– Made in the U.S.A for the highest quality and performance.
– String Gauges : Plain Steel .012, .016, Bronze Wound .024, .032, .042, .053