D’Addario’s lightest gauge of acoustic strings, EJ10s are ideal for beginners or players who prefer a softer tone and easy bending.
80/20 Bronze strings are popular for recording due to their crisp, deep and projecting tone and appeal to many traditionalists and vintage enthusiasts for their historical significance. All D’Addario acoustic strings are wound on a hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core, resulting in long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
– extra light gauging for playing ease.
– extra bright tone mixed with deep projecting bottom end.
– environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh.
– Made in U.S.A for the highest quality and performance.
– Strings Guages : Plain Steel .010, .014, Bronze Wound .023, .030, .039, .047